Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Vibrations

Good Vibrations

The first album I ever owned in my life was by the Beach Boys.  I know every single lyric by heart of every song they did.  Yeah, I know, most of it was junk…but it still makes me smile.  I had a hand-me-down Datsun B210 back in the day. The kind with a hatchback. It went everywhere.
Seriously.
It forded rivers, slid down highways, and went off the snowy roads in Flagstaff. We could just all get out and pick it up and put it back on the road.  Peter (PeePee) and I would get all dressed up in Hawaiian garb, grab a cheap bottle of rum and some cigarillos, then go do doughnuts in the grocery store parking lot near NAU.   We were the only ones insane enough to drive during a white out, and had the Beach Boys blaring from the speakers.  Youth. 
Oh yeah, we also had Slim Jims for sustenance.
I never had much experience with real vibrators until I met some college girls in the 80’s.  I don’t see what the fascination is, but they sure seemed to like them a lot.  I can’t move my tongue at 9,000 rpm, but have done o.k. with the “vowel” technique.
A-E-I-O-U.  Repeat as often as necessary.
I’ve found that horehound drops help keep your jaw muscles from hurting too much.
Anyway, I was gifted with a c-ring that vibrates.  Unsure about it, I thought of what my grandfather always had said “ try everything at least once”.  O.k.
It was certainly interesting.  Today, I did not go jogging as usual, if that is a clue, and still can not cross my legs.  S. seems to be alright, she went grocery shopping and is making a tossed salad.

I wonder what is up tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment