Monday, August 31, 2009

4:30 Exercism , Sort Of...

My wife has gone off on a tangent after receiving the latest batch of exercise dvd's. I keep on waiting for her head to start spinning around while spewing out vomit, but instead am woken up early in the "o-dark-thirty" so she can perform her whirling prior to going to care for the patients. Who I hope are patient...











"the early morning dance routine"




I have no problem with exercising at all. I like to do it too. Just not at 4 bloody thirty in the morning.
We have a treadmill, but she won't get on it because she saw a spider underneath it once. I guess it was a big one.  She really can't stand spiders.  We are selling the treadmill to a friend of mine's daughter who rolled her truck last winter up north. Yes, I will make sure it has no spiders in it at all.

S. is not much of a morning person, unless she is exercising.  Normally, she wakes up at around the crack of noon or so, and asks if I have made coffee yet. Don't get me wrong here, the reason she is so exhausted is because she works too many shifts, and then gets a few hours of sleep so she can do her dvd workout.

It must be a fun workout, because she complains constantly about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment